This is a special version of our powerful Virtual Interpreting System, designed for students to practise at home during (or after) the period of enforced isolation during the Cov-19 pandemic. See it in action in the video at the bottom of the page...
Here’s what you can do:
· Choose a video or audio which you have downloaded or has been sent to you for work.
· This can be in almost any common format.
· Record a simultaneous interpretation, which is synchronised to the original source.
· Render a new version of the video. The original soundtrack and your recording will be included.
· You can set the “balance” between the original track and your recording for perfect results.
· In the same way, make a consecutive recording and produce a new file, with the source pausing as you speak.
· The output audio or video will be exactly the same quality as the original, and suitable for upload to YouTube or other hosting sites.
· Detailed help.
· Very easy “out of the box” installation.
· A PC or laptop running Windows (7, Vista, or 10).
· A headset or microphone.
· VIS took 2 years to develop, but BUT WE ARE MAKING THIS SPECIAL VERSION AVAILABLE FOR ONLY £12 (GBP). Payments may be in almost any currency.
· There is no ongoing licensing requirement. Once you’ve got it, it’s yours to keep!
You can purchase your copy below. IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU RUN THE INSTALLER YOU MAY GET A WARNING FROM WINDOWS THAT THE INSTALLER IS FROM AN UNKNOWN SITE. THIS SOFTWARE IS PERFECTLY SAFE. EITHER CLICK THE "More info..." BUTTON ON THE BLUE WARNING SCREEN, OR COPY THE INSTALLER TO A PEN-DRIVE AND RUN IT FROM THERE. This is because the software is not yet listed on the Microsoft server, and Windows is rightly advising caution.